Hawk Easy Jump Start Portable Emergency Supply (12V)
Portable emergency supply power for automobile.
Ultra-easy drained-battery solution without even opening the hood!
Simply connects between disabled vehicle and operating vehicle through 12V outlets (cigarette lighter). Operating vehicle power safely recharges disabled vehicle battery through cars' wiring system.
Built-in safety circuit protects electrical systems; no 'positive/negative' to fuss with. Indicator lights on each plug let you know battery is charging.
- Jump start your car using accessory outlets without risking electic shocks
- Small enough to fit in the glove box
- Simply plug one end to a dead car's accessory outlet and the other end to working car
- Cable is about 5 foot long, enough to connect two cars side by side with only windows down
- Plugs into cigarette lighter/outlet of dead car and good battery car
- Light indicates good connection
- Light indicates battery is charging
- Selector switch to test connection or begin charging