Does your lawn have some bare spots? Is it a little thin?
Creeping Red Fescue
Perennial Rye Grass
Thicken your lawn and repair those bare spots with CANADA GREEN, a fine grass seed mixture that grows healthy, rich, green grass. Planting and cultivating instructions included on the bag.
2lb. bag ( covers Approximately 1,000 square feet)
If ordering multiple bags, you may get any combination of 2,4 or 6 lb bags to complete your order.(i.e ordering 4 pounds, you may get 2 x 2lb bags or 1 x 4 lb bag).
Our reccomendations for optimal results:
- Rake up the soil before adding seed- this helps the seed get into the ground better
- Do NOT use a spreader as it disperses the seed to thinly
- Toss the seed out by hand and do not worry about over coverage
- Do NOT use top soil or fertilizer as it will deaden the germination process
- Do NOT over water. A little sprinkle in the morning and in the evening is enough